Package: Excellent basic salary, contributory pension scheme, performance related bonus, 25 days' holiday (increasing with length of service), 37hour week, free local parking and an on-line employee discount and cashback scheme to many major retailers.
Who are we?
water2business is a company with extensive industry knowledge that has a proven track record in tailored water and wastewater management. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and our industry-leading customer service has led us to receive the lowest number of complaints out of all the major water
retailers. Our three promises are: Service, Sustainability and Savings, and these are what we pride ourselves on providing to each and every customer.
Water2business has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic, confident and motivated individual with an eye for accuracy to support the Account Management team. Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you will offer key support to the Service Delivery Managers and Account Managers
* Analysis of customer data and creation of reports
* Maintenance and updating of CRM system with customer and site data
* Monitoring and reporting of quotations for added value services
* Maintenance of data logger information and customer portal access
* Analysis and creating of reports detailing Account Manager visit schedule and updating profile data
* Support to Account Managers and Service Delivery Managers in creating customer bids for retail and added value services
* Looking for new avenues to increase income, productivity and efficiency
* Recognise and develop business opportunities
* Strategically expand and improve upon current procedures and policies whilst taking into account regulatory guidelines
The role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity. Applications are sought from individuals with:
* Commercial and Operational awareness
* Ability to recognise and respond to customer demands with clarity and accuracy
* Proven ability to negotiate
* Ability to manage key stakeholder expectations and requirements
* Ability to take ownership of work and see it through to a satisfactory conclusion
* PC literacy, to include Word, Excel, and E-mail
* Effective written and verbal communication
* Ability to work on various internal and external software systems
* Excellent numeracy and data analysis skills
* Ability to work with conflicting and short deadlines
Why work for us:
Our culture is all about people and customers. You will be joining an award winning, visionary business with an exciting and ambitious growth strategy, of which you will be an integral part.
In this role you will benefit from our coaching and mentoring framework as well as dedicated time with your line manager. We take your career, happiness and general wellbeing seriously. With our on-site health and wellbeing committee, you will have access to a range of different initiatives!
We're firm believers in recognising our people for a job well done, both formally through our employee recognition schemes and informally with our company wide social events - a great opportunity to celebrate our successes.
Find out more and apply